We could write an entire book on the adventure that has led to the development and introduction of the Cross S1 fly rods, but we won’t. Instead, we would rather ask you to try one because the only way to truly understand what we mean is to test one for yourself.
- Blank in aesthetic matte smoke finish
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in Gun Metal finish
- REC RSG Recoil stripping guides. Extra strong in Black Pearl finish
- REC RSNX Recoil snake guides. Extra strong in Black Pearl finish
- Delivered in matching Gun Metal aluminum tube and cloth bag.
Loop Cross S1 Flatsman
|690-4 MC/MF||9’0″||6||MC||MF||105g||4||ask for possibilities|
|890-4 MC/MF||9’0″||8||MC||MF||128g||4||1 x in stock|
|1090-4 MC/MF||9’0″||10||MC||MF||139g||4||1 x in stock|
|1190-4 MC/MF||9’0″||11||MC||MF||140g||4||SOLD OUT|
|1290-4 MC/MF||9’0″||12||MC||MF||142g||4||ask for possibilities|
|Rod Curve: FC=Full Curve, MC=Mid Curve, TC=Tip Curve
Rod Tempo: M=Medium, MF=Medium Fast, F=Fast